Wednesday 3 February 2016

Xciting Vibez - February 2016

Another Month Of Great Music

Hi, thanks again for reading my ramblings about my DJ recordings.

This months Xciting Vibez, I nearly spelt the month wrong, Febuary instead of February! How many people have done that in their lives? Or am I just better at DJing than I am spelling?

This months mix is chock full of excellent dance/club music to get you in the mood to spring into a few shapes.

I went directly for the exciting vibe straight from the off, and I'm glad I did because I had so much good music to chose from.
So no warm-up session like last month, just pure future house and EDM.

Nice bass-lines, catchy hooks an plenty of mesmerising vocals. I really hope you enjoy my selections. I did around 4 takes on this session, over the month, to get it right. 

Track-list

Felix Jaehn ft. Polina - Book Of Love (Mr. Belt & Wezol Remix)
Riton ft. Kah-lo - Rinse & Repeat
David Bowie - Let's Dance (Ben Liebrand Remix)
Tough Love Feat. Nastaly - What You Need Is Me (VIP Mix)
Billon - Slave To The Vibe
Josh Parkinson - No More
Coldplay - Adventure Of A Lifetime (Freejak Remix)
Jonas Blue ft. Dakota - Fast Car (Club Mix)
Z'Spin - Get It In
Fedde Le Grand & Holl & Rush - Feel Good
Alex Schulz - Tell Me
Adina Howard - Freak (James Bluck & KLASH Remix)
DJ Fresh & High Contrast ft. Dizzee Rascal - How Love Begins (Phillip George Remix)
Plastik Funk & My Digital Enemy - Y I Left U
DBN & Jordan ft. Oni Sky - Gotta Get Thru This 2015 (Freejak Remix)
Dannic & Sick Individuals - Feel Your Love (Kishu Remix)
Craig David & Big Narstie - When The Bassline Drops (Todd Terry Remix)
Tom Piper & Wideboys - Vibe Nation
Oliver Heldens & Throttle - Waiting
DJ S.K.T ft. Rae - Take Me Away (Freejak Remix)
Grace - You Don't Own Me (Chachi Remix)
SCNDL - Meant To Be
Major Lazer ft. Fuse ODG & Nyla - Light It Up (Blinkie Remix)
Dubvision - Sweet Harmony
Hardkill - Systematic Overdose (Original Mix)
Tiesto & Tony Junior - Get Down

Let's Play It!



Thanks for you time, until next time, be safe.

Xtechtrix

No comments:

Post a Comment