Saturday 14 November 2015

Session 001

Session 001 Cover Art
Session 001 - Tech House & Techno
Hi everybody I'm Xtechtrix, pronounced Tech Tricks; yes the x's are silent.
I've been a DJ for around 14 years. I just love house music, especially house music with nice rolling bass-lines and a thumping beat. The kind of rolling bass-lines and thumping beats you get in tech house and techno music.

I've recently just opened a Mixcloud account to showcase my DJ mix recordings. You can visit it here: Link To My Mixcloud Page

I'm going to keep it simple on Mixcloud to easily manage the page and keep it up to date.
The idea is to upload a mix recording once a week. The day I have chosen is Saturday, so every Saturday there will be a new upload for you to enjoy.

Here is the first Cloudcast I've uploaded it's simply called Session 001. I really hope you enjoy the sounds. Please if you do like the mix recording, could you share it with your friends?



If you are also on mixcloud and like tech house and techno, please follow me there too, I will indeed follow you back.

Thanks for your time! Until next time keep safe.
Xtechtrix

No comments:

Post a Comment