Tuesday 24 November 2015

Session 002

Session 002 Cover Art
Session 002 - Tech House & Techno
Hi again glad you popped by to my blog, I hope you are having a good day whatever time it is where you are.
I have another session to share with you this week. Some more fantastic tech house and techno.

You may know that I have just recently opened a Mixcloud account and I've got to say I really appreciate the support I have received so far. Session 001 has got over 30 listeners, which for my first cloudcast and just one week, is in my eyes fantastic.
You can check out my Mixcloud page just here: Link To My Mixcloud Profile

My latest cloudcast is Session 002 featuring some great tunes. This we there are tracks from Prok & Fitch, Guy J, Tiga, Ron Costa, Eats Everything, Audion and many more.


I really hope you enjoy the sounds. Don't forget if you use Mixcloud yourself please follow me and I will follow you back.
Also check out my twitter account: Link To My Twitter Profile

Thanks for your time, have a great week.
Xtechtrix.

No comments:

Post a Comment