Monday 18 January 2016

Xtra - 17th January 2016


Xtra

Hi hope I find you well.

Thought I'd take the time out to introduce you to another new mix series I've been uploading recently.

This one is called 'Xtra'..
It's basically just extra sets I record while I'm trying out new stuff. Mainly the more underground styles I like.

So expect to hear deep, dark and off the beaten path style mixes featuring deep house, tech house and techno.

This mix, recorded on 17th January 2016, features tech house and techno sounds. That I received via promos from the record labels and artists themselves.
So I like to promote these sounds to you.

  

Track-list 

Tawata - Stand Up (Dub Mix)
Jean Agorya - Wicked Groove (Original Mix)
Agustin Chandia - Alegria (Original Mix)
Arthur Ferrèyra - Phase Drug (Original Mix)
Gabriel Carrillo - Dirty Dancer (Original Mix)
Rhaguez - Bumper (Original Mix)
Charles Ramirez, J.Nandez - Stree Bass (Original Mix)
Tonikattitude - Spectrum Of Forest (KlangsturZ Remix)
Stan Garac - Swimming Pool



Until next time, stay safe, have fun. Xtechtrix.

No comments:

Post a Comment