Saturday 23 January 2016

Xtra - 23rd January 2016

Xtra - 23rd January 2016

So hi, how are you? Another week has past and we are already looking at the end of January. Gosh how time flies.


Again I've got a little extra mix to share with you. Hence the name 'Xtra'. Like I've said in a previous post, these extra mixes are basically recordings away from my big showcase mix, that I upload 1st of every month. These extra mixes are just recordings I've done while practising and trying things out.

This recording features some fantastic deep & tech house. Big tunes from 'MK' and 'Sonny Fodera' but also some underground tracks that have caught my attention.

I do hope you enjoy the rhythms and rolling bass-lines, that come with a good deep & tech house set.

Again I've used my trusty 'Numark' DJ controller in this recording and 'Traktor Pro 2'.

Here's the track-list

Pentafox - Music Playing In My Head
MK ft. Milly Pye - Bring Me To Life ( MK Dub IV)
Sonny Fodera ft. Yasmin - Feeling U
Tom Zanetti - Darlin'
Pele & Shawnecy - Better For My Brain
Charles Ramirez, J.nandez - Express
Cram - It Ain't Easy (Andrey Exx & Troitski Remix)
Jacky Monties & Miasko - Bayswater (Kazak Remix)
Robert DB - Pump Up The Jam (Original Mix)
Me & My Toothbrush - Gold Member
Saul Antolin - The Bells In The Night (Original)

Let's play it!


Until next time, have fun, be safe.

Xtechtrix

No comments:

Post a Comment